Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Asia Hotels News.

An extremely useful little site I've just come across, providing Asia hotels news. Well, it's certainly going to be useful for me and it shouldalso be for you if you're about to go travelling in that part of the world, as I am.

Yes, I'm off to the Far East to see one of my customers so I've been looking for Asia hotels news, to see where I should stay when I'm in Taiwan. I've got to still work out which city I need for I haven't got the geography of the island mapped out in my head yet so I don't know which city my client lives in, nor which would be the best city to stay in. (Just so you know, I supply him with the metals which he then uses to make those excellent scandium bikes and baseball bats that are all the rage.)

But over and above all of that, of course, what I'd really like to do after travelling all that way is to see more of the island. I'm pretty sure that for one night, the night of the actual meeting, he'd be able to find me a place, but by looking around for Asia hotels news I might be able to work out a small itinerary to see more of the place.

For example, I've heard that after the Communist Revolution on hte mainland, all of the really decent Chinese chefs went to Taiwan. So that the food there is actually the best of the classical Chinese repetoire: vastly better than what we get here in Europe.

Can you tell, I'm looking forward to this?

No comments: